The Appropriation (Financial Year 2020) Bill, 2019
An Act to provide for the service of Trinidad and Tobago for the financial year ending on the 30th day of September, 2020.
2. Elections and Boundaries Commission;
3. Ministry of Housing and Urban Development;
4. Ministry of Communications;
5. Ministry of Trade and Industry;
6. Ministry of Attorney General and Legal Affairs;
8. Industrial Court;
2. Pensions and Gratuities;
3. Ministry of Tourism;
4. Integrity Commission;
5. Public Service Appeal Board;
6. Tax Appeal Board;
7. Environmental Commission;
8. Ministry of Planning and Development.
2. Trinidad and Tobago Police Service;
3. Ministry of Labour and Small Enterprise Development;
4. Registration, Recognition and Certification Board;
5. Auditor General;
6. Ministry of Community Development, Culture and the Arts;
7. Ministry of Social Development and Family Services;
8. Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs.
2. Ministry of Works and Transport;
3. Ministry of Agriculture, Land and Fisheries;
4. Ministry of Health;
5. Ministry of Energy and Energy Industries;
6. Ministry of Public Administration;
7. Service Commissions;
8. Personnel Department.
2. Central Administrative Services, Tobago;
3. Ministry of Foreign and CARICOM Affairs;
4. Ministry of Education;
5. Office of the Prime Minister;
6. Statutory Authorities Service Commission;
7. Equal Opportunity Tribunal;
8. Office of the President.
The Schedule was approved.