- A Petition was read in the Senate on 27 April 1999 to allow the promoters to proceed
- The Bill was referred to a Special Select Committee of the Senate on 27 August 1999
- The Report of the Committee was presented in the Senate on 04 September 1999 seeking leave of the Senate to continue its work in the next Session (1999/2000). Leave was granted.
- The Bill was referred to a Special Select Committee of the Senate in the new session on 25 October 1999
- The Title of the Bill was changed by removing the word “Professional”
The Trinidad and Tobago Association of Professional Psychologists (Incorporation) Bill, 1999
An Act to provide for the incorporation of the Trinidad and Tobago Association of Professional Psychologists and for related matters