1st Sitting of the House of Representatives
4th Session - 11th Republican Parliament
The Clerk will read the proclamation declaring the 4th Session of the 11th Parliament open.
The Speaker granted leave of absence to the Leader of the Opposition from today’s sitting.
The Leader of the House moved motions asking the House to approve the establishment of Committees in the Fourth Session to continue the previous work of the Committees, and seeking concurrence of the Senate with the proposed names of Members of the following Committees
- The Constitution (Amendment) (Tobago Self-Government) Bill, 2018;
- The Cybercrime Bill, 2017;
- The Mutual Administrative Assistance in Tax Matters Bill, 2018 and the Tax Information Exchange Agreements Bill, 2018
- The Trinidad and Tobago Revenue Authority Bill, 2018; and<
- The Gambling (Gaming and Betting) Control Bill, 2016