Joint Select Committee of Parliament on Ministries,
Statutory Authorities and State Enterprises (Group 2)
Trinidad and Tobago Postal Corporation
The above-named Committee, has commenced an inquiry into the administration and operations of the Trinidad and Tobago Postal Corporation (TTPost).
The objectives of this inquiry are:
- to understand the strategic direction of the Corporation;
- to inquire into the status of operations of the Corporation amidst the recent resignation of a number of top level employees;
- to examine the financial position of the Corporation and the procedures/polices in place to ensure effective management and oversight of financial resources;
- to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of the services provided by the Corporation particularly as it relates to:
- the delivery and distribution of cheques for financial relief programmes such as Senior Citizens Grants and Disability Allowances;
- the servicing of the Island of Tobago;
- the servicing of rural areas;
As part of its inquiry process, the Committee is inviting all stakeholders and interested persons to submit written comments/suggestions related to the above-mentioned objectives.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS FRIDAY NOVEMBER 21st 2014 AT 4:00 P.M.
Written submissions should be addressed to the Secretary to the Committee as stated below or can be forwarded via email to email@example.com.
The Joint Select Committee (Group 2)
Office of the Parliament of Trinidad and Tobago
Levels G-8, Tower D
Port-of-Spain International Waterfront Center
1A Wrightson Road