House Committee of the Senate
8th Republican Parliament
2002-11-12 - 2003-09-17
Standing Order 64 of the Senate states:
- There shall be the following Sessional Select Committees:
- the Standing Orders Committee;
- the House Committee;
- the Committee of Privileges;
- the Statutory Instruments Committee.
- Members of the Sessional Select Committees shall be appointed by the President as soon as possible after the beginning of each Session.
- The Chairman or Chairmen of each Sessional Committee shall be appointed by the President who shall have the right to change the Chairmen so appointed from time to time.
- The House Committee shall consider, and advise the President upon, all matters connected with the comfort and convenience of Senators.
- The House Committee shall consist of five Members inclusive of the Chairman.
- The said Committee shall from time to time report its minutes of proceedings to the Senate.