The Joint Select Committee on Human Rights, Equality and Diversity has commenced an inquiry into the Sexual Harassment in the Workplace.
The objectives of this inquiry are:
- To understand the challenges related to sexual harassment in the workplace
- To examine the prevalence of allegations and instances of sexual harassment in the workplace
- To examine and make recommendations on:
- a. current management procedures and mechanisms to seek redress as a victim of sexual harassment in the workplace
- b. current legislation and policies (local, regional and international ) to treat with victims of sexual harassment in workplaces in Trinidad and Tobago
The Committee is therefore inviting stakeholders and interested persons to submit written comments, suggestions and recommendations on this matter.
The Committee is also conducting an online survey which members of the public are asked to complete.
Members of the public are reminded that submissions should observe the principles of relevance, clarity, conciseness and accuracy.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 27, 2019.
Written submissions should be addressed to the Committee at:
Joint Select Committee on Human Rights, Equality and Diversity
Office of the Parliament of Trinidad and Tobago
Levels G-9, Tower D
International Waterfront Centre
1A Wrightson Road
or via electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org