Joint Select Committee - Legislative Proposals on Public Procurement and on the Repealing and Replacing of the Central Tenders Board Act
10th Republican Parliament
2010-10-29 - Present
Joint Select Committee appointed to consider the Legislative Proposal to provide for public procurement and disposal of public property together with the Legislative Proposal to repeal and replace the Central Tenders Board Act which were laid in the House of Representatives on Friday June 25, 2010.
The Committee will:
- examine the Legislative Proposals;
- consult with stakeholders and interested persons;
- send for papers, records and other documents;
- recommend amendments to the proposals with a view to improving the drafts;
- submit a report to Parliament within three (3) months from the date of appointment.