Invitation for Written Submissions - Community Improvement Services Limited
18 Mar 2014
INVITATION FOR WRITTEN SUBMISSION
Joint Select Committee of Parliament on Ministries,
Statutory Authorities and State Enterprises (Group 2)
Inquiry into the administration and operations of the
Community Improvement Services Limited
The above-named Committee has commenced an inquiry into the administration and operations of the Community Improvement Services Limited.
The objectives of this inquiry are:
- To determine the adequacy and effectiveness of the Company’s policies and procedures as it pertains to ensuring accountability, transparency and sound Corporate Governance in its operations and to determine whether these are being adhered to;
- To examine the adequacy of the Company’s organizational structure and human resources to support the implementation of its strategic objectives;
- To inquire into the status of ongoing projects and the project management mechanisms in place (if any) for ensuring value for money and delivery within established timeframes and budgets;
- To be informed of the major achievements of CISL and to gain an appreciation of the challenges faced by the Company;
- To determine the status of the Company’s efforts at redefining its business model;
- To assess the Company’s strategies for engaging communities and promoting its services; and
- To assess the impact of the operations of the Company on communities.
As part of its inquiry process, the Committee is inviting all stakeholders and interested persons to submit written comments/suggestions related to the above-mentioned objectives.
Written submissions should be addressed to the Secretary to the Committee as stated below and can be forwarded via email to email@example.com or in hard copy.
The Joint Select Committee (Group 2)
Office of the Parliament of Trinidad and Tobago
Levels G-7, Tower D
International Waterfront Centre
1A Wrightson Road
Port of Spain
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS FRIDAY APRIL 04th 2014 AT 4:00 P.M.