Invitation for Written Submissions - Evolving TecKnologies and Enterprise Development Company Limited
26 Feb 2014
INVITATION FOR WRITTEN SUBMISSION
Inquiry into the administration and operations of the
Evolving TecKnologies and Enterprise Development Company Limited
The Joint Select Committee of Parliament on Ministries, Statutory Authorities and State Enterprises (Group 2) is launching an inquiry into the administration and operations of Evolving TecKnologies and Enterprise Development Company Limited and we would like to hear your views.
The objectives of this inquiry are:
1. To obtain an update on the status of operations of the Company in particular as it relates to the implementation of: eTecK Corporate Plan 2011-2014; and eTecK Strategic Plan 2012-2027.
2. To acquire insights into the Company’s procedures as it pertains to ensuring accountability, transparency and sound Corporate Governance and operational benchmarking in its operations.
3. To inquire into the project management mechanisms in place (if any), to ensure value for money for projects undertaken.
4. To be informed of the budgetary issues affecting the completion of projects if any exists, and the timeframe for completion of: ongoing projects; and upcoming projects.
5. To understand the major challenges faced by the eTecK and to gain an appreciation of the achievements of the Company for the period 2010-2013.
As part of its inquiry process, the Committee is inviting all stakeholders and interested persons to submit written comments/suggestions related to the above-mentioned objectives.
Written submissions should be addressed to the Secretary to the Committee as stated below and can be forwarded via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in hard copy.
The Joint Select Committee (Group 2)
Office of the Parliament of Trinidad and Tobago
Levels G-7, Tower D
International Waterfront Centre
1A Wrightson Road
Port of Spain
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS FRIDAY JANUARY 31st 2014 AT 4:00 P.M.