|Committee Type:||Joint Committee Business|
|Date Appointed:||13 Nov 2015|
|Secretary:||Keiba Jacob; Hema Bhagaloo (624-7275 ext. 2250/2285)|
|Dr. Tim Gopeesingh||UNC||13 Nov 2015 - Present|
|Mr. Wade Mark (Chairman)||UNC||17 Nov 2015 - Present|
|Mr. Fitzgerald Hinds||PNM||13 Nov 2015 - Present|
|Mrs. Cherrie-Ann Crichlow-Cockburn||PNM||13 Nov 2015 - Present|
|Mrs. Jennifer Baptiste-Primus||PNM||17 Nov 2015 - Present|
|Mr. Foster Cummings||PNM||17 Nov 2015 - Present|
|Mr. David Small||Independent||17 Nov 2015 - Present|
|Dr. Nyan Gadsby-Dolly||PNM||1 Dec 2017 - Present|
|Ms. Shamfa Cudjoe||PNM||13 Nov 2015 - 30 Nov 2017|
Loading . . .
Loading . . .
(1) The Public Accounts (Enterprises) Committee shall have the duty of considering and reporting to the House on
(a) the audited accounts, balance sheets and other financial statements of all enterprises that are owned or controlled by, or on behalf of the State; and
(b) the Auditor General?s report on any such accounts, balance sheets and other financial statements.
(2) In the performance of its duties under paragraph (1) of this Standing Order the Public Accounts (Enterprises) Committee shall consider whether policy is carried out efficiently, effectively and economically and whether expenditure conforms to the authority which governs it.
SECOND SESSION, ELEVENTH PARLIAMENT
The PA(E)C agreed to examine the following State Enterprises:
* Sport Company of Trinidad and Tobago (SporTT)
(Examination held on 02/11/2016)
* Community Improvement Srevices Limited (CISL)
(Examination held on 16/11/2016)
* Community-Based Environmental Protection & Enhancement Programme (CEPEP)
(Examination held on 07/12/2016)
* Point Lisas Industrial Port Development Corporation Limited (PLIPDECO)
(Examination held on 18/01/2017)
* Solid Waste Management Company Limited (SWMCOL)
(Examination held on 15/02/2017)
* Estate Management and Business Development Company Limited (EMBDC)
(Examination scheduled for 05/04/2017)
* National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited (NGC)
(Examination scheduled for 19/04/2017)
* Telecommunications Srevice of Trinidad and Tobago (TSTT)
(Examination scheduled for 03/05/2017)
* Tourism Development Company of Trinidad and Tobago (TDC)
(Examination scheduled for 17/05/2017)
* Caribbean Airlines Limited (CAL)
(Examination scheduled for 31/05/2017)
Disclaimer: The Committee may at any time adjust its work programme.